And now that all that is out of the way – let’s get to the Podcast!
Do you believe in Multitasking? More importantly, have you ever been asked if you’re good at it? I feel like it’s one of those questions interviewers ask in order to see how full of bologna you are!
I’m sure many people “think” they’re good at multitasking – but in all likelihood, they’re probably not. Why do I feel the idea of multitasking is bologna and that people can’t do it effectively? Simply put – you can’t ride two horses with one butt!
Can people balance on a ball while hula hooping and juggling? YEP! But trust me – even though that could be considered multitasking, it’s more A LOT of practice combined into a routine.
What multitasking – attempting to do several things at the same time – actually does is keep you constantly distracted and slows you down. Ultimately, it decreases overall productivity and focus.
So how do you fix it? The 5S Methodology! It has us eliminate all items other than those we need, arrange and use them in the most effective way possible, and constantly monitor the situation to assure it’s been done as streamlined and safe as possible.
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily – and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips – and have a SAFE day!
The post Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 102 | One Step At A Time appeared first on Warehouse Safety Tips.