Best If Used By
On today’s podcast – we’re going to be covering keeping everything in your facility up-to-date. So stay tuned.
*** By the way, you haven’t lost your mind while listening to this episode. It IS an A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) Actor reading it. Our host – Wes Wyatt – is under the weather.
You can find the show notes to each episode, links to the information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we’re on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafetyTips.com
If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener – this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy – we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way – let’s get to the Podcast!
Do you have anyone in your house that constantly checks the expiration date of items? You’ll usually see a sticker or stamp that reads, “Best If Used By” followed by an Expiration Date.
Most of the items in your facility will differ from those you have at home – but, the exercise of making sure everything is up-to-date is just as vital.
If you take the time to make a list of all the things you could and/or should be checking on a regular basis – you might be surprised how many items you jot down.
Here are just a few to get you started (Some with and without actual expiration dates):
- If applicable, are the batteries in your smoke detectors good?
- Do all the flashlights at your facility have good batteries?
- Are all the light bulbs good in your exit and emergency signs?
- Are all other light bulbs in your facility good?
- Do your steps and potentially wet areas have all the tread and/or grit needed to avoid slips and falls?
- Are all your Fire Extinguishers properly charged and inspected?
The list will grow larger and larger the more you brainstorm and/or walk around your facility looking for more items and routines to add.
One thing we can guarantee never goes bad and/or expires is SAFETY!
Join us next week for another episode of Warehouse Safety Tips.
Until then, have a great week and STAY SAFE!
Before moving on – here’s a word from one of our sponsors.
If you’ve ever been to or worked in a warehouse – you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It’s almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It’s these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily – and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
We’re proud to have Mighty Line as THE Official Floor Sign / Floor Marking Company for the Warehouse Safety Tips Podcast and Site.
If you visit WarehouseSafetyTips.com
– you’ll find the Show Notes for this episode.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips – and have a SAFE day!