If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener – this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy – we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way – let’s get to the Podcast!
Seeing people wearing masks and respirators these days is commonplace. However, long before the Covid Pandemic was upon us – wearing masks and respirators was part of the PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) safety procedures used to combat Oxygen-Deficient Atmospheres and Airborne Contaminants.The most dangerous elements are invisible, and they can be lurking anywhere you set foot, waiting for you to take a breath. When you temporarily remove and/or forget to wear a hard hat, safety glasses, and/or Steel Toe Boots – you most definitely are putting yourself at risk of everything from injury to death. However, it would be when an accident occurred at the exact time you weren’t wearing those items. In reference to masks and respirators – especially in areas with known airborne dangers present, your lack of PPE might cause immediate and potentially long-term damage.
We NEVER condone taking off PPE and/or not following the Safety Guidelines of your facility – but when it comes to Respiratory Protection, we’re especially firm in our recommendation to ALWAYS wear it. Just one incident can cause irreparable damage or death – and there’s NO excuse for that!
Whether it’s an OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) Guideline and/or Safety Guideline set forth by your facility – please follow it to the letter!
It’s these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily – and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
If you visit WarehouseSafetyTips.com – you’ll find the Show Notes for this episode.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips – and have a SAFE day!
The post Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 107 | Breathe Easy appeared first on Warehouse Safety Tips.