Practice Makes Perfect
On today’s podcast – we’re going to be covering the constant implementation of safety at your facility. So stay tuned.
You can find the show notes to each episode, links to the information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we’re on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafetyTips.com
If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener – this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy – we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way – let’s get to the Podcast!
One of the foundations we reference and revisit here on our podcast is The 5S Methodology. We’ve covered it and will continue to cover it over and over again because if implemented it’s part of the process that provides constant and never-ending improvement within your facility.
The 5th S of The 5S Methodology is SUSTAIN. Sustaining is taking the first 4 S’s (Sort, Straighten, Shine, and Standardize) and striving to not only keep them implemented – but also improve upon them as you go. So with that in mind – every new day at your facility should be the safest, most organized, and most productive day at your facility. That’s why we entitled this podcast “Practice Makes Perfect”.
When you think of the “Day Since An Accident” Sign seen at factories and facilities – it not only gives an update of how things are going, but also a reminder of staying safe. In other words – you HAVE to practice/implement The 5S Methodology for it to work.
If you don’t already have one – be sure to create a team that puts the actions of The 5S Methodology into place EVERY day. By making it part of everything you do – you’ll make constant and never-ending improvement part of EVERY day as well.
We look forward to seeing you next week for another Warehouse Safety Tips.
Until then, have a great week and STAY SAFE!
Before moving on – here’s a word from one of our sponsors.
If you’ve ever been to or worked in a warehouse – you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It’s almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It’s these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily – and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
We’re proud to have Mighty Line as THE Official Floor Sign / Floor Marking Company for the Warehouse Safety Tips Podcast and Site.
If you visit WarehouseSafetyTips.com
– you’ll find the Show Notes for this episode.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips – and have a SAFE day!