What Does AED Stand For?
If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener – this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy – we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way – let’s get to the Podcast!
What does AED stand for?AED stands for Automated External Defibrillator.
- First and foremost, call for help!
- Have someone with CPR Training attend to the victim while retrieving an AED.
- Once you have the AED – turn the power on and follow the written and verbal instructions.
- Your first step should be to attach AED Pads to the victim’s dry chest. Spacing will usually include one pad beneath the right collarbone and the other beneath the left armpit.
- Be sure that nobody is touching the victim and verbally state, “Everyone, Stay Clear!”
- The AED should then evaluate if the victim requires you to apply a shock.
- If the shock does need to be applied – you’ll once again verbally state, “Everyone, Stay Clear!”. Then you’ll shock the victim and await further instructions from the AED.
- If a shock doesn’t need to be applied – resume CPR until help arrives.
It’s these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily – and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
If you visit WarehouseSafetyTips.com – you’ll find the Show Notes for this episode.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips – and have a SAFE day!
Like and follow us on these Social Platforms:
The post Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 116 | What Does AED Stand For? appeared first on Warehouse Safety Tips.