What Is PPE?
What is PPE?
On today’s podcast – we’re going to be answering the question “What is PPE?”.
So stay tuned.
If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener – this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy – we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way – let’s get to the Podcast!
PPE stands for Personal Protective Equipment.As with all topics we cover here on the podcast – this will be a very high-level look at PPE. There are many other PPE options available besides the ones we’ll cover here. To keep things short and to the point – here are the primary ones you need to be aware of.
- Eyes | Glasses
- Ears | Ear Plugs and Ear Muffs
- Lungs | Masks and Respirators
- Head | Hard Hats
- Hands | Gloves
- Feet | Steel Toed Boots
- Back | Braces
- Body | Braces, Harnesses, and Protective Clothing
It’s these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily – and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
If you visit WarehouseSafetyTips.com – you’ll find the Show Notes for this episode.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips – and have a SAFE day!
Like and follow us on these Social Platforms:
The post Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 117 | What Is PPE? appeared first on Warehouse Safety Tips.