Make Way For Safety
Make Way For Safety
On today’s podcast – we’re going to talk about ensuring your areas are optimized for safety.
So stay tuned.
You can find the show notes to each episode, links to the information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we’re on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafetyTips.com.
If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener, this podcast will be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy – we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way – let’s get to the Podcast!
Make Way For Safety
Inspiration for our podcast today comes from outside of work. We needed to have some rugs cleaned – and decided to move everything out of the rooms being steamed (As opposed to cleaning around larger items). You don’t realize how much stuff you have in a room until you see it empty. In addition – you start to question what needs to make its way back in and how you will arrange it. While waiting for the carpets to be done – I listened to talk radio. They were going over what millennials are requesting as new benefits – and how things have to change to meet those requests.
These two things made me wonder how often changes are made in your facility to ensure optimized safety, efficiency, and productivity.
If you follow the 5S Methodology – you know that constant and never-ending improvement is a major factor in the success of a facility. But unfortunately, “That’s the way we’ve always done it.” comes into play far too often.
We know you can’t move most machinery and general layouts – but you CAN focus on the best situations possible in every area.
So focus on the things you can change – and adopt moving forward into the future over remaining in the ideas of the past.
We look forward to seeing you next week for another Warehouse Safety Tips.
Until then, have a great week and STAY SAFE!
Before moving on – here’s a word from one of our sponsors.
If you’ve ever been to or worked in a warehouse – you know just how important safety is to management and staff. It’s almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
These items show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products!
Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily – and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in various shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
We’re proud to have Mighty Line as THE Official Floor Sign / Floor Marking Company for the Warehouse Safety Tips Podcast and Site.
Again – Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
If you visit WarehouseSafetyTips.com – you’ll find the Show Notes for this episode.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips – and have a SAFE day!
Like and follow us on these Social Platforms:
The post Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 138 | Make Way For Safety appeared first on Warehouse Safety Tips.