12 Tips To Be Social Distancing Prepared
On today’s Podcast, we’ll be covering 12 Tips To Be Social Distancing Prepared – so stay tuned.
Welcome to Warehouse Safety Tips!
If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener – this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy – we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way – let’s get to the Podcast!
Being Social Distancing Prepared is going to be on the short list of almost every business in our country and many places in the world.
As it pertains to warehouses – here’s a list of 12 tips.
These, and all our other tips – are by no means everything that needs to be done. And the tips that are mentioned are definitely a high-level view.
With that said – here are 12 Tips to get started with.
1 – Know what regulations you’re required to follow – and what you want implemented. (This may vary facility to facility)
2 – Walk your facility and detail how and where you need to implement the wants and regulations of your Social Distancing Plans. This may include – but is by no means limited to the following.
3 – Assure staff are distanced by 6-foot work areas.
4 – Install partitions between work areas.
5 – Implement one-way traffic flows.
6 – Post Social Distancing Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
Before moving on – here’s a word from one of our sponsors.
If you’ve ever been to or worked in a warehouse – you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It’s almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It’s these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily – and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
We’re proud to have Mighty Line as THE Official Floor Sign / Floor Marking Company for the Warehouse Safety Tips Podcast and Site.
Again – Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
Now back to the Podcast…
7 – Modify your picking strategy.
8 – Integrate tool sanitation stations.
9 – Create “touch free” order consolidation.
10 – Implement zero-interaction delivery.
11 – Consider staggering shifts.
12 – Schedule breaks strategically.
Being Social Distancing Prepared will assist in keeping you and your staff safe – and that’s what we’re here for.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips – and have a SAFE day!
The post Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 36 | 12 Tips To Be Social Distancing Prepared appeared first on Warehouse Safety Tips.