5 Basic Safety Tips
On today’s Warehouse Safety Tips Wednesday, we’ll be covering 5 Basic Safety Tips – so stay tuned.
Welcome to Warehouse Safety Tips!
If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener – this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy – we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way – let’s get to the Podcast!
- Walk right in front of a Lift Truck and/or take a short-cut through a restricted area?
- Ignore and/or talk over a message being delivered via Walkie Talkie / Intercom?
- Have a close call with an item of clothes and/or lack of Safety Equipment?
- Let a Lift Truck pull or carry you and/or have taken a ride on a Pallet Jack like a scooter?
- Know the rules and regulations of your facility. You can’t follow what you’re not aware of.
- When you’re at work – you’re there to WORK, not have fun. Smile, be kind, be courteous, and take enjoyment and pride in what you’re doing. But remember, when you step foot on company property – it’s time to be safe and professional. Save the horseplay for home.
- Wear your uniform and Safety Equipment exactly as requested. Even if it’s uncomfortable, in your way, and/or some other reason – don’t vary.
- Use the right tools and procedures in all aspects of your life – but especially at work. This includes everything from simple Hand Tools, Heavy Duty Equipment, and YOUR body (With examples such as proper Lifting and Ergonomic Techniques).
- Pay attention! And if you see something – say something.
Before moving on – here’s a word from one of our sponsors.
If you’ve ever been to or worked in a warehouse – you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It’s almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It’s these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily – and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
We’re proud to have Mighty Line as THE Official Floor Sign / Floor Marking Company for the Warehouse Safety Tips Podcast and Site.
Again – Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
Thank you for joining us on this episode of Warehouse Safety Tips – and stay safe!
The post Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 49 | 5 Basic Safety Tips appeared first on Warehouse Safety Tips.