What’s Your Backup Plan?
On today’s Warehouse Safety Tips Wednesday, we’ll be covering Backup Plans – so stay tuned.
Welcome to Warehouse Safety Tips!
If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener – this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy – we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way – let’s get to the Podcast!
Have you ever had an extremely important document to work on and/or print – but when it was time to do so, the document didn’t save and/or the printer was acting up?
Of course, you have! It’s Murphy’s Law! And in case you’re unfamiliar with it, it means “Anything that can go wrong will go wrong”.
The BIG question is – do you have a Backup Plan?
Although warehouses can experience saving and printer issues – the problems experienced are usually much bigger and usually more costly.
Speaking of cost – it usually grows exponentially when issues arise.
You don’t want to be the cause for stopping production. So having “What If?” Scenarios in place would be helpful for as many situations as you can dream up.
This can range from having spare parts and batteries at the ready – to having plans for what staff should do in the event of an issue (Such as shift focus to another area or start cleaning/maintenance). As it pertains to safety – it might be walking your facility and putting together specific safety protocols for each specific area.
Having these procedures in place, just in case – might save valuable time, money, and your staff!
Before moving on – here’s a word from one of our sponsors.
If you’ve ever been to or worked in a warehouse – you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It’s almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It’s these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily – and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
We’re proud to have Mighty Line as THE Official Floor Sign / Floor Marking Company for the Warehouse Safety Tips Podcast and Site.
Again – Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
Thank you for joining us on this episode of Warehouse Safety Tips – and stay safe!
The post Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 54 | What’s Your Backup Plan? appeared first on Warehouse Safety Tips.