Stay In Your Own Lane
On today’s Podcast, we’ll be covering staying where you’re supposed to be – so stay tuned.
If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener – this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy – we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way – let’s get to the Podcast!
- Make sure you’re not in the path of oncoming traffic. This is true from the moment you arrive at work in the parking lot – to the sometimes hive-like activity of your facility. And it’s not just staying out of traffic. If you’re someone that’s operating vehicles – make sure you’re not in an area you’re not supposed to be in.
- As someone on foot – there are (Or should be) specific markings on where to travel. Don’t become “blind” to signs and floor markings telling you where you can and can’t go.
- Pay attention to where you’re allowed to have your hands/arms. Areas with Pinch/Crush Points are (Or should be) clearly marked.
- When it comes to getting inside of machinery and/or areas where you need to stop production – make sure you implement the proper “Lock Out Tag Out” Procedures needed to alert staff not to resume production.
- Make sure you’re always wearing the correct PPE for the area you’re in. Even if you’re allowed in an area – you need to be equipped properly.
- Some areas – although safe – may have security restrictions. Make sure you’re cleared to be in an area before entering.
Before moving on – here’s a word from one of our sponsors.
If you’ve ever been to or worked in a warehouse – you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It’s almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It’s these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily – and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
We’re proud to have Mighty Line as THE Official Floor Sign / Floor Marking Company for the Warehouse Safety Tips Podcast and Site.
Again – Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
Thank you for joining us on this episode of Warehouse Safety Tips – and stay safe!
The post Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 69 | Stay In Your Own Lane appeared first on Warehouse Safety Tips.