You can find the show notes to each episode, links to the information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we’re on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafetyTips.com.
If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener – this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy – we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way – let’s get to the Podcast!
Prior to the pandemic – we were doing all sorts of things to remain hygienic and socially distance ourselves. Now that we’ve been doing it for almost 2 years, we have a pretty decent handle on what to continue with.
The full list of measures would take far too long to mention – but here are some great places to start.
- By now, your facility should have measures in place for Social Distancing. This will include an action plan – and in most cases, signs and/or floor marking reminding you of those plans in reference to where you are at the time. Knowing and even more importantly following those plans, signs, and/or floor markings will be half the battle.
- Wear appropriate PPE.
- Follow your Kindergarten Rules. Wash and keep your hands to yourself – and cover your mouth by coughing and/or sneezing into your elbow.
- Stand apart – generally 6 ft – from fellow staff whenever possible. And stagger breaks and lunches to limit the number of people together in the same space.
- If possible – implement one-way traffic flows.
- Sanitize whenever appropriate.
It’s these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily – and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
If you visit WarehouseSafetyTips.com – you’ll find the Show Notes for this episode.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips – and have a SAFE day!
The post Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 89 | Stay Close To Distancing appeared first on Warehouse Safety Tips.