The Structure Of Safety
You can find the show notes to each episode, links to the information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we’re on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafetyTips.com.
If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener – this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy – we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way – let’s get to the Podcast!
On our last podcast – I spoke about an artist named Christopher Paul Dean, who uses Safety Floor Tape in his artwork. The reason we showcased him was his out-of-the-box thinking.This week – I was trying to exercise my own out-of-the-box thinking, and it led me to the dual meanings of words. Specifically the word “Structure”.
When it comes to safety – I found the Oxford Dictionary’s verb definition to be most fitting. It’s defined as:
Construct or arrange according to a plan; give a pattern or organization to:
I mentioned dual meanings. From what you apply safety to, I found the Oxford Dictionary’s noun definition to be most fitting. It’s defined as:
A building or other object constructed from several parts.
It’s these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily – and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
If you visit WarehouseSafetyTips.com – you’ll find the Show Notes for this episode.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips – and have a SAFE day!
The post Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 93 | The Structure Of Safety appeared first on Warehouse Safety Tips.