Industrial 5s Floor Marking T's - Items tagged as "2 inch"
Industrial 2” Floor Marking T’s
High-traffic environments require organization and communication. To make the most of your space and indicate that everything has a place, be sure to check out our 2” floor marking T’s.
With durability and reliability at the forefront of their design, our 2” floor marking T’s are made to reliably stick through continuous foot and forklift traffic. Learn about how this product can benefit your facility below.
Advantages of Using Our T Floor Markers, 2-Inch Variation
Start creating borders for areas or marking off large sections by installing our T floor marker 2-inch tape segments. Our tape comes with a variety of benefits, including the following qualities:
- Versatility – Our floor tape is ready for use in any area of your facility
- Cost-efficiency – Using floor tape reduces downtime and requires fewer touch-ups when compared to paint
- User-friendly – Installation can be done at any time by simply cleaning the area, removing the backing, sticking the tape to your desired area, and walking over it to ensure the best adhesion
- Durability – Our tape comes with a 50 MIL thickness so that you can focus on promoting safety throughout your facility and not worry about replacing ripped floor markings
Our Selection of 2" Floor Marking T's
Better communication across your facility can be initiated by using 5S color coding and shapes. Our T floor markers in 2-inch variations are available in a wide array of options so that you can designate critical zones, control points, and beyond.
You can find our 2” floor marking T’s in the following colors:
- Black and white chevrons
- Black and yellow chevrons
- White and red chevrons
Contact Us to Learn More!
By installing Mighty Line Tape’s 2” floor tape T’s in your facility, you can keep your space organized while creating a productive and safe work environment.
Be sure to shop our website today or request some samples so that you can discover how our tape can improve the traffic flow in your facility.