Mighty Line Diagonal, Hazard Floor Tape - Items tagged as "Black-and-yellow"
Keep Your Facility Safe with Black and Yellow Tape
At Mighty Line Tape, we can supply companies with diverse options when it comes to floor marking tape, and that includes our line of black and yellow safety tapes.
Under the 5S Color Code system, black and yellow diagonal tape is utilized to classify:
- Areas with potential bodily and health hazards, which can include spaces containing flammable or combustive material containers
- Areas with chemical-based products or materials utilized with machinery
Using this tape highlights special caution being needed for workers who enter, operate within, and exit these spaces. It is also the ideal tape for enforcing a “look both ways” rule for a space.
Our Black and Yellow Hazard Tape
All of our floor tapes feature a host of benefits, including:
- Peel-and-stick adhesive backing which leaves no residue on removal
- 50 mil thickness
- Beveled edges to allow for ease of wheel traffic
- Faster to install than painted lines
- Durable and able to withstand industrial brush scrubbers, heavy wheel traffic, and more
- 3-year warranties
Mighty Line can supply numerous black and yellow floor tape varieties, including:
- 2-Inch Yellow Tape with Black Chevrons – 100-Foot Roll
- 3-Inch Yellow Tape with Black Chevrons – 100-Foot Roll
- 4-Inch Yellow Tape with Black Chevrons – 100-Foot Roll
- 6-Inch Yellow Tape with Black Chevrons – 100-Foot Roll
We also supply other options for black and yellow tape, including:
Need Black and Yellow Safety Tape? Reach Out!
Contact our team today if you have any questions about our black and yellow diagonal tape or any of our other fine products. We look forward to helping you!