Mighty Line Diagonal, Hazard Floor Tape
How To Apply Mighty Line Floor Tape?
Benefits of Mighty Line Floor Tape:
Our Premium Hazard Floor Tape for Facilities
At Mighty Line Tape, we are industry leaders in supplying the best products when it comes to diagonal floor tape for safety. Our tapes come in a variety of sizes and colors so you can find something that fits your unique needs while still adhering to 5S Color Code standards.
Read on to learn more about our diagonal floor tapes and all they can provide for your operations!
Mighty Line Diagonal Hazard Floor Tape
The patented Mighty Line diagonal floor tape is the most durable diagonal tape on the market. Our diagonal floor tape is great for marking off caution zones, hazards, and other extra dangerous areas in your facility or warehouse. Also, our diagonal floor marking tape is ideal for warning any visitors to your facility that they are approaching a hazardous area and to proceed with caution.
As you can see above on our two product pages, the hazard floor tape we supply comes in a variety of options. We offer 2-inch, 3-inch, 4-inch, and 6-inch variations of our tape, so depending on your needs and the spacing in the area you are working with, you can get the right tape for the job.
Also, in terms of colors our diagonal floor tapes are available as:
- Yellow with black chevrons
- White with black chevrons
- White with red chevrons
- White with blue chevrons
- White with green chevrons
- Yellow with magenta chevrons
We additionally supply a number of anti-slip tapes in yellow with black chevrons in 2-inch, 3-inch, 4-inch, and 6-inch varieties.
How to Apply Mighty Line Hazard Floor Tape
When applying our tapes, make sure the floors are clean, dry, and above 50 degrees Fahrenheit. We recommend using a degreaser or denatured alcohol to clean the floors first before application.
Our easy peel-and-stick tapes make application incredibly simple and intuitive, but to speed everything up for you we also offer applicators and related products.
Benefits of Mighty Line Hazard Diagonal Floor Tape
- Perfect for marking off dangerous and hazardous areas of your facility
- Applicable to the 5S Color Code to keep your facility at professional standards
- Our tape is thick, tough, and features the special Mighty Line formula that helps resist abrasion
- Ability to change workflow area quickly and easily
- Our diagonal floor tapes are 50 mil thick with beveled edges
- Able to withstand industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic
- Utilizing tape avoids all the downtime associated with paint, and the installation is faster too
- We offer 2", 3", 4", and 6" widths to ensure you get the tape you need
- All of our diagonal floor tapes are 100 feet in length, giving you plenty to work with
- Our premium tapes are patented and proudly made in the USA
- Mighty Line has the leading manufacturers limited 3-year warranty
- HS Tariff Code: 3919102055
If you’re looking for other options of floor tape, like solid color tapes, striped floor tape, repeating messaging tape, and more, view our varied products at our top drop-down menu.
Have a Question About Diagonal Tapes? Reach Out to Us
Feel free to contact our team. We’ll be happy to help!