COVID-19 and Coronavirus Prevention Methods
View our COVID-19 prevention floor marking items here
View PDF here
Avoid contact with people who may be sick.
Avoid touching your own mouth, nose, and eyes.
Stay at home if you are sick.
Disinfect and clean commonly touched objects and surfaces.
- Use cleaning wipes or disinfection sprays
Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
1 – Water
- Use running water (hot or cold), to wet your hands.
2 – Soap
- Apply soap to your hands and rub hands together. Make sure to wash between your fingers, back of your hands, and your fingernails.
3 – Clean
- Scrub hands together for 20 seconds. 20 seconds of scrubbing has shown the best results of clean hands.
- Rinse your hands under water.
- Dry hands with air dryer or clean towels.
Soap and water section
- If using hand sanitizer, make sure it is an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- The hand sanitizer should have at least 60% alcohol to effectively clean hands.
Follow CDC recommendations on face masks
- CDC claims that people showing symptoms need to wear a face mask.
- Healthcare personnel and other people who are taking care of potential ill patients, should also wear face masks.
- CDC doesn’t recommend for non-ill people to wear face masks.