To watch this episode, click here.
On today's episode, we'll be covering how safety needs to be consistently followed.
On a previous episode, I mentioned how someone had contacted me about creating a podcast, and how they were impressed by the fact that I’d done so many weeks in a row. At the time of that statement, this Podcast had 52 episodes in a row. Today, we are on episode 80 and we’re still on our unblemished streak of never missing a week. And please don’t take that as a humblebrag. Instead, take it as a fulfilled promise. That’s what we were supposed to do. When we started these episodes, we intended on delivering a weekly episode. And since we know you expect that now, we deliver on your expectations. Consistency is key and safety is no different! Once again, consistency is key!
When you hired on at your facility, you stated you’d be as safe as possible all the time. That’s what all the staff and management around you expect. It’s that consistent focus on safety that keeps you, everyone around you, and your facility safe and as accident-free as possible. You can’t miss even a second. Now imagine the pride you’ll take in seeing the “No Accidents In __#__ Days” sign in double, triple, and even larger numbers. And when someone compliments you on your streak, you’ll say, “That’s what we’re supposed to do! Because we pride ourselves on safety!”
Check Out Our Other Episodes!
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips – and have SAFE day!
Information from Warehouse Safety Tips!
If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener – this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in this industry are busy, we understand that time is money. Because of this, each episode will be as short and to the point as possible. You can find the show notes to each episode, links to information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we’re on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafteyTips.com
More About Mighty Line Floor Tape
If you’ve ever been to or worked in a warehouse – you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It’s almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It’s these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
What Makes Mighty Line the Superior Choice in Keeping Your Facility Safe and Productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market, and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This gives you the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily, without the associated downtime of painting, or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape!
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. If they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
Again – Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.