Safety: Social Distance Awareness for Hygienic Safety
To watch this episode, click here.
On today’s episode, we’re going to be talking about Social Distance Awareness.
The title of our episode today is, “Stay Close to Distancing”. Yes, we were trying to throw some levity onto a not-so-funny subject, but at the same time, we need to stress the importance of being social distancing aware. For a moment there, some of the safety signs and floor markings were starting to disappear. But with the new variants and cold weather approaching, it appears we’re going to be in the grips of enhanced social distancing once again.
Prior to the pandemic, we were doing all sorts of things to remain hygienic and socially distance ourselves. Now that we’ve been doing it for almost 2 years, we have a pretty decent handle on what to continue with. The full list of measures would take far too long to mention, but here are some great places to start.
- By now, your facility should have measures in place for social distancing. This includes an action plan, and in most cases, signs or floor markings reminding you of those plans in reference to where you are at the time. Knowing, and even more importantly, following those plans, signs, and floor markings will be half the battle.
- Wear appropriate PPE.
- Follow your Kindergarten Rules. Wash and keep your hands to yourself and cover your mouth by coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
- Stand apart (generally 6 ft) from fellow staff whenever possible. Also, stagger breaks and lunches to limit the number of people together in the same space.
- If possible, implement one-way traffic flows.
- Sanitize whenever appropriate.
Again, these are a just few of the many things we can do to remain hygienic and socially distanced. By doing just the items mentioned, we’ll be well on our way to staying safe.
Check Out Our Other Episodes!
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips – and have SAFE day!
Information from Warehouse Safety Tips!
If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener – this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in this industry are busy, we understand that time is money. Because of this, each episode will be as short and to the point as possible. You can find the show notes to each episode, links to information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we’re on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafteyTips.com
More About Mighty Line Floor Tape
If you’ve ever been to or worked in a warehouse – you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It’s almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It’s these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
What Makes Mighty Line the Superior Choice in Keeping Your Facility Safe and Productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market, and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This gives you the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily, without the associated downtime of painting, or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape!
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. If they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
Again – Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
« Back to Blog