To watch this episode, click here.
On today’s podcast, we’re going to be covering masks and respirators.
Seeing people wearing masks and respirators these days is commonplace. However, long before the Covid Pandemic was upon us, wearing masks and respirators was part of the PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) safety procedures used to combat oxygen-deficient atmospheres and airborne contaminants. The most dangerous elements are invisible, and they can be lurking anywhere you set foot, waiting for you to take a breath. When you temporarily remove or forget to wear a hard hat, safety glasses, and steel toe boots, you most definitely are putting yourself at risk of everything from injury to death. However, it would be when an accident occurred at the exact time you weren’t wearing those items. In reference to masks and respirators, especially in areas with known airborne dangers present, your lack of PPE might cause immediate and potentially long-term damage.
We never condone taking off PPE or not following the safety guidelines of your facility. When it comes to respiratory protection, we’re especially firm in our recommendation to always wear it. Just one incident can cause irreparable damage or death – and there’s NO excuse for that!
Whether it’s an OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) Guideline or safety guideline set forth by your facility, please follow it to the letter!
Check Out Our Other Episodes!
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips – and have SAFE day!
Information from Warehouse Safety Tips!
If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener – this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in this industry are busy, we understand that time is money. Because of this, each episode will be as short and to the point as possible. You can find the show notes to each episode, links to information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we’re on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafteyTips.com
More About Mighty Line Floor Tape
If you’ve ever been to or worked in a warehouse – you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It’s almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It’s these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
What Makes Mighty Line the Superior Choice in Keeping Your Facility Safe and Productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market, and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This gives you the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily, without the associated downtime of painting, or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape!
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. If they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
Again – Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.