To watch this episode, click here.
On today’s episode, we’re going to be answering the question “What Does ISO Mean?”.
Many of the subjects we cover can be complex. Our objective with this podcast is to convert that complexity into quick, on-the-go information and tips. In our episode today, we’re going to give a high-level look at ISO.
ISO stands for the International Organization for Standardization. Conformity is the buzzword of the ISO concept. Committing to it means your facility and staff will be establishing a systematic mindset and taking action to ensure all aspects of business are clear, decided on, and produced. Once a facility has been ISO Certified, its customers should be able to expect standards that meet and exceed expectations.
Imagine going to your favorite fast-food restaurant and getting food, drinks, packaging, and presentation that looked, tasted, and smelled different every time you visited. Chances are it wouldn’t remain your favorite place for long.
Conformity is the key, and it’s not just conformity to quality. It can and should bleed over into everything within your facility and overall company culture. If a facility is following The 5S Methodology, the 5th S (Sustain) focuses on maintaining the other 4 S’s (Sort, Straighten, Shine, and Standardize) and striving to improve upon them every day. The Japanese word “Kaizen” comes from the words “Kai” (Which means change) and “Zen” (which means to make good/better). Put them together, and you have the principle of constant improvement and a change for the better.
Doing so can only make things better, and if that also applies to safety, then we’re 100% onboard with it.
Check Out Our Other Episodes!
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips – and have SAFE day!
Information from Warehouse Safety Tips!
If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener – this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in this industry are busy, we understand that time is money. Because of this, each episode will be as short and to the point as possible. You can find the show notes to each episode, links to information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we’re on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafteyTips.com
More About Mighty Line Floor Tape
If you’ve ever been to or worked in a warehouse – you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It’s almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It’s these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
What Makes Mighty Line the Superior Choice in Keeping Your Facility Safe and Productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market, and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This gives you the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily, without the associated downtime of painting, or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape!
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. If they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
Again – Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.