Safety First: 5S Methodology for Streamlining Your Workspace
To watch this episode, click here.
On today’s episode, we’re going to be talking about the first S of the 5S Methodology: SORT.
If you’ve ever gone through your house and done any sort of spring cleaning, then you already pretty much know what the first S of the 5S Methodology is. That is, to go through and SORT.
Now, that means going through and determining the things that are essential from the things that are not essential. This means that it’s going to be a keep or get rid of situation. You’re going to go through and you’re going to figure out the ways to absolutely streamline everything in your facility to make everything run as great as it possibly can. To assist you in this, we’re going to be going through and looking at the 5S Methodology over the coming weeks.
Keep in mind that going through and doing that sorting process is going to take a lot of the clutter out of your workplace. It’s going to streamline things. It’s going to allow you to operate at your absolute optimum performance. Next week, we’re going to be talking about the next step, which is STRAIGHTEN. That’s going to be going through and finding a place for everything that you have deemed as essential. We’ll make sure that we go through and cover that in detail next week.
Check Out Our Other Episodes!
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips – and have SAFE day!
Information from Warehouse Safety Tips!
If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener – this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in this industry are busy, we understand that time is money. Because of this, each episode will be as short and to the point as possible. You can find the show notes to each episode, links to information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we’re on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafteyTips.com
More About Mighty Line Floor Tape
If you’ve ever been to or worked in a warehouse – you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It’s almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It’s these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
What Makes Mighty Line the Superior Choice in Keeping Your Facility Safe and Productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market, and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This gives you the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily, without the associated downtime of painting, or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape!
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. If they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
Again – Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
« Back to Blog