To watch this episode, click here.
On today’s episode, we’re going to be covering hearing safety and protection.
On many of our episodes, we talked about the importance of paying attention to safety floor signs and tape. However, something that’s just as important is listening. This can include, but isn’t limited to listening to:
Alarms or buzzers indicating the start, errors, or completions of machinery.
Horns from vehicles or lift trucks.
Speakers with updates, announcements, and warnings.
Visitors, staff, and management speaking to you or trying to get your attention.
Vehicles and lift trucks backing up.
You need to listen for all of the above sounds that are applicable to your facilities (as well as ones not listed above). In order to keep your listening skills as sharp as possible, be sure to keep your hearing protected by wearing protection everywhere it’s suggested, and at all times while in those areas. Although damage can occur in an instant, it’s usually the continued exposure to sound without protection that damages hearing. So, make sure your Hearing PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) such as earplugs and earmuffs are part of your overall protection checklist whenever and wherever applicable. Not only will Hearing PPE protect your ears, but it’ll also assure you’re able to keep listening to this podcast. And we really like that sort of safety!
Check Out Our Other Episodes!
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips – and have SAFE day!
Information from Warehouse Safety Tips!
If you’re a seasoned Podcast Listener – this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It’s based around exactly what the name implies – Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in this industry are busy, we understand that time is money. Because of this, each episode will be as short and to the point as possible. You can find the show notes to each episode, links to information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we’re on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafteyTips.com
More About Mighty Line Floor Tape
If you’ve ever been to or worked in a warehouse – you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It’s almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It’s these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you’re looking for the best products to make this happen – look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
What Makes Mighty Line the Superior Choice in Keeping Your Facility Safe and Productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market, and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line’s peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation – and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This gives you the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily, without the associated downtime of painting, or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape!
- Mighty Line’s Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. If they don’t have what you’re looking for in stock – their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you’re looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least – Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
Again – Go to MightyLineTape.com/SafetyTips to request a Sample Pack of their incredible Safety Signs and Floor Markings.